Senior Project Manager
Tindol Construction is currently seeking to hire an experienced Civil Senior Project Manager to
work within our renewables sector. Candidates should be able to work as a liaison between the
preconstruction and construction phases of a project. Leading project teams and overall
management for large projects while having a strong civil work experience (5-7 plus years) is a
plus. The ideal candidate will have the ability to interact with a variety of staff at all levels in an
ever-changing environment, remaining flexible, resourceful, proactive, and efficient with a high
level of professionalism and integrity. Previous work experience with large scale civil projects
such as Renewable Energy (solar/wind), TXDOT, Maritime (Port Work) or Petrochem Civil would
be a considered plus. We also work within the oil & gas sectors, so we have great experience
cross training project managers when needed if you are looking to diversify!
About Tindol Construction:
Tindol Construction is a full-service, family-owned civil and field service construction company with five offices in Texas. In 2004, Patriot Dozer Services was formed as a family operation by Jason Tindol while working with his father Dale. Tindol Construction quickly became known for getting the job done right and is now run by Jason and his brother Garrett Tindol. The company was renamed Tindol Construction to better suit the growing service lines. Today, we provide civil site construction services throughout the U.S. in the Oil & Gas, Wind, Solar and Energy Storage sectors. Additionally, we provide aggregate materials to various clients and projects in South Texas and along the Gulf Coast through our South Texas aggregate quarries. Finally, we provide maintenance & integrity and facility work to the energy market.
We believe in providing exceptional value and service to all our clients and believe that dedication, being personable, enjoying what you do and rolling up your sleeves to do exceptional work is the key to unlocking our continued growth and success.
- Preview proposals and estimates before/after submission to support the Request for Proposal process.
- Conduct site visits with clients and project partners to assess constructability and best approach to civil site work.
- Create and manage construction schedules.
- Provide oversight and accountability for project teams.
- Manage budget, labor, material & equipment costs allocated to the project. Including profit and cost control responsibilities.
- Manage project invoicing and change order process and negotiation.
- Lead team members by example, offer effective coaching and supervision of site project managers, superintendents, and foreman.
- Negotiate contracts with project partners (vendors and subcontractors).
- Build relationships with key vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
- Collaborate with Tindol / Client’s preconstruction, estimating, and business development teams in preparing handoff packages for the operations team.
- Attend/lead POD (plan of day) meetings with site EPC/BOP teams.
- Be a trusted advisor and source of support to clients and landowners in the community.
- Provide high level management of quality, risk, safety and compliance for the project and project team.
- Maintain client relationships to be aware of current and future projects.
- Managing multiple project deadlines and adhering to established timeline.
- Ensuring project/team in compliance with all codes, permits and safety requirements.
- Prioritizing urgent matters and addressing issues proactively and with appropriate soft skills when needed.
- 5-7+ years proven experience as project manager or similar position.
- Willingness to travel. Travel frequency to be discussed.
- Prior experience working for a self-performing contractor (a plus).
- Outstanding verbal communication and negotiation abilities.
- Thoroughness and reliability.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management/deadline management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Civil, or Construction Management or equivalent field experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Proficiency with MS Project and Excel.
What’s In It for You:
- Salary information (to be discussed)
- Work/Life Balance
- PTO/Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Growth oriented company with a strong emphasis on the future
- Family-owned business with a down-to-earth culture!
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to
AN ENERGY SERVICES COMPANY
Please Give Us a Call at (361) 621-1530 or fill out the form – we will contact you as soon as possible.
safety. quality. experience.
Amongst a whole bunch of oil field companies, Tindol Construction continues to provide excellent services with our turnkey solutions. Safety, Quality, Experience and an Honest Approach at communication has helped build long term relationships.